Bright, mineral dense and fruity, please welcome to the party Yame Kukicha. Known also as “twig tea” or in Japan “bocha” this green tea has a lot going for it. Both sweet and savory tasting something in between a sencha and a gyokuro, this tea will give you a kombucha with a big mango flavor with a touch umami on the finish. Everyone will swear you added mango to the bottle. A great tea for JUN kombucha and naturally low in caffeine.
- 12 grams (1 x 1 gallon brew)
- 24 grams (2 x 1 gallon brews)
- 48 grams (4 x 1 gallon brews)
- 72 grams (6 x 1 gallon brews)
Customer Reviews (1)
- Excellent for brewing jun !Review by Brian B.
How do you rate this product?