KBBK Class Syllabus
Brew Kamp I and II - 120 Min
Everything you need to know to brew your own 'buch and reap the rewards of this ancient elixir. New to 'buch? Get started here.
Brewing and Fermentation
- Wait what is ‘Buch Kamp?
- history and health benefits
- Brewing Instructions
- Your Next Batch
- Foreign Invaders, Unwanted Kompany
Bottling and Secondary Fermentation
- mice en place
- bottling and flavoring instructions
- addnl. Info. about bottling and 2nd Fermentation
- alcohol in kombucha
Buch Kamp III - 120 Min
Once you learn to brew your own 'buch, it's time to take your brew to a whole new level of awesome.
A Higher Level of Taste and Knowledge
- Flavoring Considerations
- Tea Blending (1st and 2nd Ferm.)
- Adding Flavoring Foodstuffs (2nd Ferm. Only)
- Alternative Sweeteners
- Alcoholic KB Production
Cooking with Kombucha and SCOBYs 120 min
- What is Kombucha and how can we use it in our meals?
- Introduction to Mise en Placé, equipment organization and cleanliness, other kitchen basics
- Kombucha and SCOBY cooking techniques
- Food and kombucha flavor pairing, profiles
- Tasting Demo