- Flavor: Bergamot, icing, mineral
- Color: Golden red
- Aroma: Apple pie
A black tea that is as delicious as it is rare and not one we will see again soon. Its slender dark leaves are full of aromatic quality bursting with the smell of freshly baked apple pie. Once brewed in to kombucha Qi Lan gives us the flavor of bergamot and freshly made icing. A perfect tea for Early Grey lovers!
- 12 grams (1 x 1 gallon brew)
- 24 grams (2 x 1 gallon brews)
- 48 grams (4 x 1 gallon brews)
- 72 grams (6 x 1 gallon brews)