'Buch on Tap July 2014
This entry was posted on July 21, 2014.
Some quick updates from our 'Buch on Tap program -
- After a long drought, Jasmine is back!
- There was a short lapse in El Jefe, but it is available again.
- In collaboration with Gotham Greens, Watermelon is being reinvented - the next batch of this 'Buch on Tap will be available on 8/6. Get excited.
- The next several batches of 'buch are set to be BOSS.
In other news, we have new tin signs! They are absolutely gorgeous, and we are thrilled to be offering them to our accounts. Keep your eyes out for them!
- Jasmine - She's back! Smooth, light, and floral, this batch has minimal acidity. This is the 'buch everyone asks for by name.
- Straight Up - Our signature blend of black, green and white teas
- Kevin Bacon - Orange and Rose comprise this seasonal blend. Light, balanced, and very refreshing.
- Watermelon - Fruit forward and delicious. Always a favorite.
- El Jefe - Papaya puree dashed with lime, over a bounty of acids formed during fermentation. The result is a complex explosion of tropical flavors.